Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hey, thanks!

Wow! One little blog calls you brilliant, and suddenly everyone's sending you their portfolios! I've gotten dozens of emails from designers and illustrators of all stripes in a past few days, a lot of which are really great! I haven't had a chance to get back to everyone yet, but I will absolutely try to do so soon. In the meantime, consider this a blanket Thank You to all concerned, and keep 'em coming--I always love seeing new work!

(And thanks also to everyone who just wrote to say nice things about the blog--that's always nice to hear, too!)

P.S. A word of advice to a couple of you: you might want to reconsider the autoplay music on your portfolio sites. Your work might be brilliant, but I'll never know if I have to immediately close the window to keep it from clashing with my iTunes and/or annoying my coworkers. Just a little pet peeve of mine...

No comments: