Thursday, January 7, 2010

What type are you?


Some on-topic design-related fun!

Apparently this was Pentagram's "Christmas card" this year (I'm not on their list, I got the link from VSL): a quick video questionaire to determine what "type" you are. Meaning typeface, of course!

The question bit is well executed, but the real fun comes at the end, when you get a short little video history of your font and how it relates to your personality. (You can also browse through the rest of the 16 available font options.)

If you're curious, I got Bifur the first time, but that didn't feel right to me so I changed one of my answers ("Are you traditional or progressive," which I originally misinterpreted as a question of politics rather than temperment), and got Expanded Antique, seen above, which seems more accurate.

Try it yourself! The password is "character".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bookmarked this. Thank you after sharing. Positively advantage my time.

Dan Duncan said...

I'm courier, which I think is pretty sweet! this was a lot of fun, thanks!

Anonymous said...

I will not agree on it. I think warm-hearted post. Expressly the designation attracted me to read the sound story.

Steve said...

If you share a name with a previous respondent (and I do...), you get their characteristics and no chance to enter your own.

Anonymous said...

You know what, buy GSM blocker to jam all spy devices in your home or office.

Anonymous said...

LOL this is a funny place. I think You dont know what You are writing about. Better see some [url=http://saltydroid.wordpress.com]TRUTH on Saltydroid[/url] and stop whining like a cat.