Sunday, August 31, 2008

More Wedding Invitations

I'm actually in Cape Cod this weekend, at the bachelor party of one of my oldest friends. So in honor of that, I thought I'd post the designs I did for his upcoming wedding invitations. (On all of these, by the way, what's showing up as yellow was actually printed as a subtle, barely-any-shine-at-all gold pantone, which looked pretty snazzy, if I do say so myself!)

The front of the invite:



The reverse:



The RSVP postcard (address and such on the reverse, of course):



And the original Save-the-date postcard (again, there was info on the reverse):



Congratulations again to Nick and Brianne!!

(Previously.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovin' the recent flurry of posts, thanks for the updates!

Unknown said...

Three posts in a month is a "flurry"? Clearly I've been successful in lowering expectations for this blog.

Seriously, though, I'm glad you're enjoying it.