Friday, March 5, 2010

A Correction

I was just looking over that interview I linked to yesterday (because I'm vain, apparently), and realized that I unintentionally dodged one of Rob's questions: he was asking about the bands I claimed to design logos for in high school and I misinterpreted that as a question about the bands I've done posters for recently. So, lest anyone think that I'm trying to hide my sordid musical/design history, the "logos" I was referring to were doodles in my sketchbook for Pearl Jam, Nirvana, etc--I remember being particularly happy with a Stone Temple Pilots logo where all the letters connected to each other in complicated ways--and of course my own high school band, Truman's Kitten. (Not to mention it's earlier incarnation, The Two Lips, or spin-off, Stogieman & the Inbreds.) Maybe I'll see if I can't find some of those old flyers or something to post up here, just for giggles...

Good times.

1 comment:

Jhomar Soriano said...

Pearl Jam, STP, Nirvana. I miss the '90s.