Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dental Hygiene and Secret Identities

So you've all been reading my "Your New Favorite" posts at Geekweek, right? Well, this week's is a particular favorite, as it gives me an excuse to post this recently completed comic I did with the great Rachel Friere! It's a total departure from anything I've done before--it's comedy, it's all-ages appropriate, it's silent, it's even vaguely autobiographical--and as such I'm really quite taken with it. (Also because Rachel really knocked it out of the park in the art department!) Here's the story in it's entirety, in black & white... if you're going to be at MoCCA this year, I'll be selling a minicomic version of this, in color... assuming I find the time to color it between now and then.

Anyway, I hope you like it as much as I do--let me know in the comments section!





3 comments:

rico said...

Wow! I love it! The art and the story are just perfect!

Anonymous said...

i honestly love your own posting way, very charming.
don't give up and keep penning since it simply just well worth to look through it,
looking forward to look over more and more of your content pieces, kind regards!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.