Monday, June 8, 2009

MoCCA postgame



Had a GREAT time at MoCCA. (Well, apart from the heat.) It was great fun to hang with Connor behind the table, and with Brett, Chris, Leigh, Andy, etc, etc, after the show, and awesome to meet everyone who stopped by the table... a lot of folks came by and mentioned that they read this blog, which was very cool to hear--thanks to everyone who stopped by!

I even sold out of EGG #1, so on Sunday I wound up printing out some minicomic versions of two of the stories in there ("These Kids Today" and "Below the Fold") on Sunday morning, which worked out pretty well. I also sold quite a few Steel Helmet prints and bird silkscreens, but I do have a few left over. (And plenty of SOAO and POTUS prints, too--I think I shot myself in the foot with the "POTUS" label... apparently that bit of trivia hasn't seeped as deeply into pop culture as I'd thought--West Wing fans and political blog junkies seemed to be the only people who knew that POTUS means "President Of The United States.") I'm thinking of trying to find some easy way to sell them online... would people be interested in that? Drop a comment and let me know if I should bother...

(Photo via Geekanerd flickr stream.)

2 comments:

murraycraven24 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
murraycraven24 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.