Monday, January 4, 2010

For those who just can't get enough

So, I seem to have been flattered into guest-blogging over at Geekweek, a new site just launched by Jeff Katz and Rob Levin and aimed at the omnivorous nerd audience (i.e. it covers topics from movies to comics to sports to whatever.) I'm told there's still a proper rollout yet to come, with publicity and a final site design, etc, but it's basically up and running now if you want to get in on the ground floor.

That doesn't mean Cozy Lummox is shutting down--if anything, I hope it'll help this blog regain some of the design-centric focus it's been meandering away from recently, and most of the Criterion-related stuff will still live here. But if you're curious to read my thoughts on a wider variety of topics, stop by Geekweek and check out my periodic ramblings.

No comments: