Thursday, November 5, 2009

King Con this weekend!

Quick reminder for any NYC-based folks: come visit me this weekend at Brooklyn's new comic convention, the first-annual King Con. I'll be hawking my prints and comics, including, I'm happy to say, a brand new mini-comic featuring art by the amazing MING DOYLE! It's called "LOST AND FOUND" and here's a sample panel to whet your appetite:



I'll also have copies of EGG #1, (with art by Connor Willumsen, Jorge Coelho, Jhomar Soriano, Dan Duncan, and Joe Dellagata), the as-yet-unvailable-anywhere-else COLD FEET (drawn by Evan Bryce), and prints of various art of mine, including Steel Helmet, SOAO, POTUS, and newly-printed A Troubling of Goldfish mini-prints. If you get there early enough I might even have a couple Berlin Alexanderplatz bird silkscreens left.

This Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 7-8, 11 AM to 7 PM, Brooklyn Lyceum, 227 4th ave (R train to Union Street). Hope to see you there!

No comments: